Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mes égouttements de stylo avec le sang (My Pen Drips with Blood)



Here I am
At that place where words and thoughts combine
To become one upon an empty page
Or simply within my brain
How brazen and bold they are
How forceful and sublime they are.
The perfection of paragraphs and punctuation
All weaving and melding
Quivering with power
How divine they are
Rhythmic
The words of kings and of commoners
The thoughts of the mad as well as the wise
Conjoined
Uncompromised
Floating on a breeze
Remembered in the mind of forgotten journeymen
Old conversations linger like cats hiding from the rain
Waiting to pounce
Returning to some dark and forgotten place
Where they were warm or well-fed
Are given time and ease
How cunning they are
Crafty
Your voice is like honeyed bread to me
Your words
Like manna
How desperate and needy
I am for the sound of you
The pleasure of your words upon mine
The way they mingle and intertwine like lovers.
How precious they are
Beloved
How I long for your voice in my ear
The way it tears me away from myself
Makes me more than me
I am your page
Write upon me
Fill me with thoughts
Cover me
Watch me become my better self
Read me
Become intoxicated
For that is what I've become with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...