Because I would not sleep with death,He came to me with arms of stone,
Seduction bloomed from ancient air,
Until I coiled upon his breast.
His tenderness hath won my heart,
I gladly gave myself to him,
I shall return to be his bride,
When eventide looms once again.
My soul he stole with whispered words
Such sweetness did his voice produce
Into his realm I found myself
Releasing life I took his hand
My body blooms with irises
And other flowers in the dirt
With worms I’ve made my virgin bed
My lover holds me constantly.
Tomorrow when the world awakes,
And I am missing from its fold,
I won’t remember anything
While staring into his dark eyes.
Seduction bloomed from ancient air,
Until I coiled upon his breast.
His tenderness hath won my heart,
I gladly gave myself to him,
I shall return to be his bride,
When eventide looms once again.
My soul he stole with whispered words
Such sweetness did his voice produce
Into his realm I found myself
Releasing life I took his hand
My body blooms with irises
And other flowers in the dirt
With worms I’ve made my virgin bed
My lover holds me constantly.
Tomorrow when the world awakes,
And I am missing from its fold,
I won’t remember anything
While staring into his dark eyes.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.