
Gentle touches that rouse a sleeping form.
Your body spooned with mine.
A shivering just on the surface of the skin
Gentle touches that rouse a sleeping form.
The way you press into me; our own secret language
A shivering just on the surface of the skin.
Palm to palm, form to form.
The way you press into me; our own secret language.
Base rhythms move us to their own particular pulse.
Palm to palm, form to form.
I love the little hairs on the back of your neck.
Base rhythms move us to their own particular pulse.
A deep shudder from the abyss.
I love the little hairs on the back of your neck.
Velvet against velvet; the hot-coolness of skin.
A deep shudder from the abyss.
Pleasure makes us greedy.
Velvet against velvet; the hot-coolness of skin.
My ankles push you deeper down.
Pleasure makes us greedy.
Writhing like howling, thunderous beasts.
My ankles push you deeper down.
I want every inch of you.
Writhing like howling, thunderous beasts.
We hold each other, and gentle down.
I want every inch of you.
I will never be able to have enough.
We hold each other, and gentle down.
your body spooned with mine.
I will never be able to have enough.
I wish everyday could begin like this.







No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.