
I see the prairie grasses blowing in the wind. Oceans of green weave and wave before me, oceans of green coil and curl before me. My eyes are surprised at the visions before them. My eyes are surprised at the beauty before them. I see the prairie grasses blowing in the wind.

Sunrise breathe sunset
Quickly watch as life floats by
Prairie grasses blow.
The sun stares down at me and warms my soul. The sun stares down at me and comforts my heart. Its heat is like my mother's arms around me. Its brightness is like my father's smile upon me. My eyes are surprised at the visions before them. My eyes are surprised at the beauty before them. I see the prairie grasses blowing in the wind.
Thunder and Lightning

Bare feet blessings beat
Budding blossoms billowing
Breathlessly beseech
Bouncing bodies bounteous
Beautiful, beyond belief
All who dance are one
Voices crying echoing
Lightning flashes forth
Crow song
Blackbird messenger
You who come at break of day
Calling out my name








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.